Mayam Core is a metadata manager designed to store and manage full library size metadata sets.
Mayam Core implements the EBU Core standard for management of media library metadata. There are two main use cases:
Centralized metadata repository
Gather metadata from multiple sources and manage in one place
Clean-up and convert legacy library metadata and store as EBU Core
Beyond metadata store and manage, Mayam Core also brings search, display and navigation capabilities. This is achieved with UI support for navigating EBU Core relations between entities.
In addition, specific functionality exists to manage Agents and support the process of converting raw harvested person data into thesaurus quality concepts.
- Support for managing media library type data structures like typical programme hierarchies plus agents, rundowns, playlists, publication events
- Import metadata and convert to EBU Core
- Use case: centralized metadata repository
- Use case: migration engine with metadata quality improvement functions
- High throughput designed to handle large datasets, like 1000 editorial objects per minute of import/export performance
- Reference case with 20M+ managed entities and 50M+ relations
- Language specific search
- Vizrt Ardome-specific data converters for metadata, lowres and keyframes
- UI with configurable metadata views
- Embedded video player using either AWS S3 or local video files including on the fly conversion of legacy proxy file formats
- Based on the proven Mayam Tasks platform
- Available as a managed service (AWS) or as an on-prem system